Smooth, Balanced and Bright with Notes of Nut, Chocolate and a Floral Aroma. Our SOMOS Cold Brew is a Single-Origin Coffee from Guatemala that is perfect for cold brewing.
Cold steeped coffee is less bitter than hot coffee. After infusing grounds in cold water for 10 hours, the results are a smooth, sweet and balanced coffee with delicate balance of notes and aromas. Serve with milk/milk-alternative if you like, or over ice. Perfect for hot summers!
How to Make Cold Brew
½ cup of SOMOS Cold Brew Coffee (ground or whole bean)
4 cups of water
Jug that holds 6 cups of liquid
Filter (you can use the basket from your coffee machine)
1. Fill your jug with 4 cups of filtered room temperature water.
2. If you’re using whole beans, grind ½ cup of coffee beans using a medium to coarse setting.
3. Add ground coffee to your jug of water and stir gently.
4. Put lid on and let it sit at room temperature for 10 to 12 hours.
5. After 10 to 12 hours, pour through a paper coffee filter, straining into a new container.
6. Place the brewed coffee into the fridge or serve over ice.